The iconic Greek Islands are yours to discover on a guided cruise and tour of Greece. You’ve dreamed of the sparkling blue waters of the Aegean Sea and strolling among whitewashed buildings above pristine beaches. Now you can have both with a guided tour of Greece and a Greek Islands cruise. History comes alive on your guided visits to many of Greece's ancient sites. In addition to the Acropolis and Olympia, you'll also visit the ruins in Mycenae, dating from 1,350 to 1,200 BC and described in Homer’s epic poem, “The Iliad.” Also see the amazingly well-preserved, 2,300-year-old open-air theatre in Epidaurus. In ancient Greece, people travelled to Delphi to seek the wisdom of the Oracle. Learn about the Oracle, tour the excavations, and visit the Archaeological Museum. To add to your Greek experience, enjoy a cooking demonstration where you learn to make traditional tzatziki; take a sirtaki dance lesson, and try a glass of Ouzo. Plus, you'll be accompanied by an expert Tour Director who will bring this country to life by sharing its history, stories, and insider secrets.
Take your escorted Greek holiday adventure further! Cruise the Greek Islands for four nights to experience the world-renowned Aegean Sea portion of the Mediterranean. Sail from Athens aboard a Celestyal Cruise ship to Mykonos. Next, you’ll sail towards the shores of Turkey to visit Kusadasi and the ancient excavations of Ephesus. Stop at the island of Rhodes, where you’ll see the clifftop acropolis of Lindos and Athena’s Temple. Sail, weather permitting, to the panoramic and volcanic island of Santorini—“The Black Pearl of the Aegean.” Relax while basking in the beauty of the sea as you return to Athens. From the picturesque fishing villages to ancient historic sights and sailing the Aegean Sea, this guided tour of Greece has it all—including four spectacular nights on a Greek Island cruise.
- Rotation of ports of call may vary for congestion reasons at certain ports with or without prior notice.
- All cabins with two lower beds and private shower and toilet.
- Full entertainment program on board.
- Included drink package: selection of non-alcoholic & alcoholic drinks.
- Globus Host service throughout the cruise.
- Please ask your Travel Consultant for cruise ship details. The ship scheduled to depart for the cruise portion of your holiday is the Celestyal Discovery, operated by Celestyal Cruises.